The requirements to use post-review with clearcase are the same as
with any other version control system. The only difference is you pass
a list of filenames as arguments to the script that you want to
review:

python post-review --server=http://example.com/ file1.c file2.c
file3.c

If post-review doesn't work, easy_install rbtools should install the
python dependencies.

Dan