It is not required. post-review simply includes support for cygwin
(i.e. path translation since cleartool does not understand cygwin
paths). My example used sed and xargs to make it easier, so that's the
only reason I suggested having the tools in your path. This feature
can eventually be added to post-review to automatically collect
checked out files.

Dan