On 2012-12-25 23:36, maris wrote:
We want to customize the Review Board , by adding some additional fields
like project name in Review Details page. I am stuck after adding model for
the same. I would like to implement it as a drop down to select.

Please let me know, how to save it as a draft before publishing and how to
publish it also. What is the work flow.

I'm having a similar issue. If you manage to create a working example, PLEASE share it, as one is desperately needed for those of us that aren't intimately familiar with RB's source.

--
Matthew