I'll try it, but there's only one site and one database, on one server, so
I don't really see how consistency is an issue here.  This was supposed to
be a nice simple tool to introduce code reviews for the team, and instead,
it's become something of a nightmare.  The only thing is, I don't see any
other tools that look like they'd work better, so I'm continuing to try to
make this work; I really would like to add a more formal review step to the
process.