Hi Chris,

The extra_data column in diffviewer_filediff table has the info but not for
all. for some rows it has "patched_sha1" and for some rows it has info
like{"raw_insert_count": 0, "raw_delete_count": 1}. Unfortunately it doesnt
helps. anywhere it stores the "patched_sha1" info for each files for the
review id ?

Thank You

~John