Hi Chris,

I'm trying to download the diffs in my linux server (where svn server
installed to validate in pre-commit) via wget but i'm getting the html
files only. Any suggestions ?

Also i guess i should try the API's. Can you please let me know how to
utilize the API's. I have no idea about it.
It will be helpful if you explain me how to setup the API to communicate
and get the results from RB.The Docs was explaining about the Resources
etc, but no clue about the setup.

Thanks Alot !

~John