Steve Carlin has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24257 )

Change subject: IMPALA-14940: Calcite planner: handle broadcast and shuffle 
hints.
......................................................................


Patch Set 7:

(1 comment)

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24257/7/java/calcite-planner/src/main/codegen/templates/Parser.jj
File java/calcite-planner/src/main/codegen/templates/Parser.jj:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24257/7/java/calcite-planner/src/main/codegen/templates/Parser.jj@2094
PS7, Line 2094:             String joinTypeString = (String) 
SqlLiteral.value(joinType);
> Three problems here, and the code-review-checks build stops before the prec
Sorry for this.

Sometimes when I test, I run it with fallback_planner still set to "original" 
and it looks like things pass.  The positive tests would have been caught on a 
full jenkins run.  Sigh, I've made that mistake before.  I prolly should add a 
mode where fallback_planner is set to calcite so I don't have to worry about 
forgetting to do that.

The negative tests are something I can add too though.

Will post soon.



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24257
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Ie5a932cc09d3d370aa627228d0e226a92fa03168
Gerrit-Change-Number: 24257
Gerrit-PatchSet: 7
Gerrit-Owner: Steve Carlin <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Aleksandr Efimov <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Aman Sinha <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jason Fehr <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Quanlong Huang <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Steve Carlin <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Xuebin Su <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 13:05:03 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to