Mihaly Szjatinya has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24590 )

Change subject: IMPALA-9821: Change DataSketches functions to return BINARY
......................................................................


Patch Set 6:

(1 comment)

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24590/6/testdata/workloads/functional-query/queries/QueryTest/datasketches-hll-hive-orc.test
File 
testdata/workloads/functional-query/queries/QueryTest/datasketches-hll-hive-orc.test:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/24590/6/testdata/workloads/functional-query/queries/QueryTest/datasketches-hll-hive-orc.test@16
PS6, Line 16: 9482
> The reason I address this error which was fixed by the older IMPALA-9482 is
EDIT (Fixed typos):

The reason I address this error which was fixed by the older IMPALA-9482 is 
because it is the error described in this issue's jira - IMPALA-9821. I.e. it 
was filed prior to IMPALA-9482 and it's description is outdated.

Now, IMPALA-9482 didn't fix the type mismatch issue completely - now we have a 
different error on later stage (Step 2), which this we fix here.
(Sent you a detailed doc in pm).



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/24590
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Id4a6b54089dd356e37257bc24adeb1eb98e82c25
Gerrit-Change-Number: 24590
Gerrit-PatchSet: 6
Gerrit-Owner: Mihaly Szjatinya <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Csaba Ringhofer <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Mihaly Szjatinya <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Zoltan Borok-Nagy <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 13:03:36 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to