  Hi,
  I must be doing something wrong then :) I can't debug anaconda, it
  just crashes with no message so I don't know what's wrong. I'll rebuild
  the tree from the beginning to see what happens...
  I am not sure about the comps-*.rpm and rpmdb-*.rpm. How did you make them
?
  The comps file from taroon doesn't contain <package> sections, is it
  normal ?
  Back to blind debug mode...

  Thanks for your answer.

--