  Ok. Do I have to take the comps.xml from taroon ? Does it have to include
  Once it is built, what do I do with it ? Do I put the rpm in %basedir as
  comps.rpm ? Do I copy it in the RPMS directory ? Do I install it ?

> Then build rpmdb-redhat as root after fixing the spec file.
> I put this
> in root's .rpmmacros:
> %define rpmdbname   redhat
> %define rpmdbversion  3.0AS
> %define rpmdbtree  /home/garrick/rhe3

  Once again: then what ? :) What do I do with the built rpm ?

  Thanks a lot for your help. Have a nice day.

  Isn't there an anaconda how-to for RHEL 3 somewhere ?

--
Eric-Olivier Lamey
System administrator