I refuse to manually install modules, so would have noticed if that
happened on my system. The room should have built in requires for all
necessary modules, and thus any missing from rhel would have had to be
added to epel.

Its been a while since I ran the install, so I will try it tonight if it is
broken it needs to be reported, and hopefully fixed.