You've possibly been hacked or compromised. This can be verified with "rpm -vV
openssh-server" (do the same for openssh and openssh-clients). Look at the
checksum on the sshd binary. Hackers/rootkits will often replace the sshd
binary with a Trojaned version and set the immutable flag on the file to
prevent it from being removed.

Please take a look at the attributes on /usr/sbin/sshd binary by running
"lsattr /usr/sbin/sshd".

You will possibly see an "a", "u", "i" and "s" in the output. Running "chattr
-uisa" on the same file should remove the immutable flag and allow you to run
the rpm installation.

This will get you past that step, but it will make sense to check the system
for other evidence of rootkits. See chkrootkit and maybe running a full rpm
verification across the system.

Edmund White