Sorry Sarah,

But I don't think you're being fair to the facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stern_Gang

You probably have heard of the 3rd Temple of Jerusalem that will be built once
a perfect red heifer is born.

http://www.templemount.org/heifer.html

Arabs have holy places in Palestine too.  If you read the last paragraph in the
article, you can see why "we didn't start the fire".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock

- Jay

sarah blum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is garbage. And it is extremely discourteous on this list to post
whole articles. This list is for discussion and you haven't posted
anything worth responding to and a lot of crap which is largely incorrect.
Craw back under your rock or post something credible and not written
with an obvious anti-Zionist agenda. Zionism became popular in the late
1800s during another period of upheaval in Europe and picked up more steam
after the Holocaust and the Jews established their state, which they were
entitled to, on land which would have been mostly undeveloped without them
where there was no Arab nationalist interest.

Sarah

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Tony Tracy wrote:

> A PRIMER ON ZIONISM (by DAVID FINKEL)

-----