To all my sparring partners on this list - I am going to enjoy my
traditional family Christmas (non-church) - we in Australia are at least 10
hours ahead of the US.  I trust that those of you who celebrate the same
will have an enjoyable day and for those of you who do not celebrate the
same I wish you the goodwill that I believe we should have at least one day
a year.

Garth Cartledge

" Despotism sits nowhere so secure as under the effigy and ensigns of
Freedom", From Imaginary Conversations of Greeks and Romans (1853) by
Walter Savage Landor 1775-1864

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.290 / Virus Database: 265.6.2 - Release Date: 20/12/2004

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.290 / Virus Database: 265.6.2 - Release Date: 20/12/2004

    -----
   / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)
http://pnews.org/PhpWiki/ (West Coast News Wiki)