Subject:      Re: [RHETORIC] Poison and hatred
Sent:         Sun, 26 Dec 2004 05:41:13 -0500
From: Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RHETORIC@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:29:08 +0000, banglavision wrote:
>
>>In London I saw Iranian media is believed to more credible than corporate
>>controlled US/Zionist media....
>>However TV picture can't be a hoax..
>
>First of all, this has nothing to do with "US/Zionist" (as if they were one and
the same!) media, and if you think that "TV picture can't be a hoax" I don't
know
on what planet you've been living. < And to claim that Iranian media is more
believable (being religiously controlled, as opposed to corporate control) than
any other media is ludicrous. There is always an agenda.

Meet new friends based on YOUR criteria! Search for friends based on hobbies,
interest, or even location! Go to Maktoob Friends NOW.
http://www.maktoob.com/friends

     -----
    / o o \
http://pnews.org/ (links)