Hi Andrew,
Thanks for that -- so far things are looking stable after making that change.

-T

On 19/09/13 13:27, Andrew Stone wrote:
Hi Toby,

Can you try raising the pb_backlog to 128 in your riak app.config on
each node. It's likely those disconnect errors are left over from the
stampede of connections from the CS connection pool on startup. For one
reason or another the resets don't come through and the hanging
disconnected socket isn't discovered until the next send attempt.

-Andrew

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Toby Corkindale
<toby.corkind...@strategicdata.com.au