Hi Henrik,

It seems http proxy option[1] is needed to specify your Riak CS node
instead of the endpoint option. Could you try to use it?
Although you might already know, there is a good docs[2] which
explains how Riak CS can interact with S3 clients.

[1]:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/aws-sdk-php/v3/guide/guide/configuration.html#proxy
[2]:
http://docs.basho.com/riakcs/latest/cookbooks/configuration/Configuring-Riak-CS/#Proxy-vs-Direct-Configuration