Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

As for sharing the setup - I have cut the files down to the minimum needed to
show the problem and popped them onto github,

https://github.com/psl-trifork/riak-docker

The actual project is a lot more complicated but this one riak docker image is
proving to be a pain when run on Windows and only Windows. Linux and MacOS are
fine.

If you can spot any obvious gotchas then please do let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Pete Slater

Trifork Leeds Ltd, Round Foundry Media Centre, Foundry Street, Leeds LS11 5QP,
UK

Skype ID: psl.trifork
E-Mail: p...@trifork.com<mailto:p...@trifork.com>
www: www.trifork.com<http://www.trifork.com>

On 31 Aug 2015, at 19:38, Christopher Mancini