Hi Luke,

I just tried your suggestion and I got the same error but with the docker
containers IP instead of the loopback IP.

Pete Slater

Trifork Leeds Ltd, Round Foundry Media Centre, Foundry Street, Leeds LS11 5QP,
UK

Skype ID: psl.trifork
E-Mail: p...@trifork.com<mailto:p...@trifork.com>
www: www.trifork.com<http://www.trifork.com>