Hi Guido,

You should attempt to change the bucket property ‘notfound_ok’ from the default
of ‘true' to ‘false'.

I.e

curl -XPUT 127.0.0.1:10018/buckets/foo/props -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -d '{"props":{"notfound_ok": false}}'

This makes GET operations for non-existent keys slower as it forces an internal
GET for each of the three copies.

https://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.1.1/developing/app-guide/replication-properties/#the-implications-of-notfound-ok

<https://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.1.1/developing/app-guide/replication-properties/#the-implications-of-notfound-ok>

From what you describe, it sounds like only a single copy (out of the original
three), somehow remain present in your cluster.

Best Regards,

Bryan Hunt