Yes, but we haven't set back R = 2, we are currently with R = 3 until we resolve the issue. I'm in the middle of writing something that will read every single key for the cluster using our relation DB IDs (each key has a counterpart on DB)

I'm guessing that 2i streaming won't help? we need to make sure we are fully consistent (for RW = 2) so I have to find a way to repair everything before turning R to 2.

After reading the object yes every request after was successful, but we even had a weird situation where after writing key with W = 2 we couldn't find with R = 2, not good for us.

Guido.