On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Ed Cussen wrote:
> We're forced to use CCSL for the superior peak shape description and
> so simply changing refinement program is not an option.  I'm sure
> that this problem must have been encountered before and I'm suprised that
> there's not a 'standard' solution to it.
More for information: BGMN calculates ESDs for bond lengths, bond angles,
torsion angles, out-of-plane angles etc. on demand (see GOAL's). For
laboratory X ray sources, it has a superiour peak shape function
(raytraced plus tube-tails corrected fundamental parameters profiles).
See http://www.bgmn.de

J"org Bergmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]