>"What happens in the future?" When Bob Von Dreele
>and Brian Toby, to name two, join Al Larson in retirement,
>(and Al finally stops working) what happens then?

You mean, the world will stop ? Hugo Rietveld himself retired
quite some tears ago (but then he wasn't American :-)

Sorry Larry, I should learn to resist that :-) But I suppose
Martin Kroeker is not retiring soon, nor Juan Rodriguez
nor a lot of other young (compared to us) crystallographic
programmers on both sides of the world. You say you don't
have a library, but in future we won't even need a library -
it will all be on the internet.

Alan.

Alan Hewat, ILL Grenoble, FRANCE  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> fax (33) 4.76.20.76.48
(33) 4.76.20.72.13 (.26 Mme Guillermet) http://www.ill.fr/dif/AlanHewat.htm