One more cent to the recent discussion on the Hofman potential.

Alan, you have stopped the discussion saying that you are responsible for the content of this mailing list. I hope not. If some journals publish the opinions of their readers they always add a notice that "the ideas expressed in this message are not necessarily the ideas of the journal". I hope that it is like this with the mailing lists. And if not I propose that it is like this. You are responsible for the technical management of the Rietveld mailing list not for its content. Your server could probably also add such a notice to the subject header of every message.
It is only the person signing the message who is responsible for its content.

Is it correct?

Radovan

--
Radovan Cerny Laboratoire de Cristallographie 24, quai Ernest-Ansermet CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland Phone : [+[41] 22] 37 964 50, FAX : [+[41] 22] 37 961 08
mailto : [EMAIL PROTECTED]