Hi,
May I ask your help with this not specifically Rietveld-related question?

I'm helping a colleague buy a new powder diffractometer with high
temperature attachment but I myself have little experience with this
particular attachment.

I'd appreciate if anyone could comment on the three most popular Rigaku,
Panalytical and Bruker systems that offer these attachments. Mainly:
simplicity of operation/mounting, temperature stability, typical data
collection speeds (comparing Rietveld quality data in a typical range
20-120 with/without high-T chamber) and price/value relation.

He's on a hurry so comments are welcome and will be useful before Wednesday.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Leo