Dear Matthew,

Following to Professor Daniel Chateigner 's email, I would like to highlight
briefly that the preferred orientation (PO) directions for calcite (CaCO3) that
we used during the refinement using GSAS were

·         <104> for X-ray diffraction data, and

·         <001> for neutron diffraction data.

Please see the Curtin Library
link<http://espace.library.curtin.edu.au/R?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=10543>
or IUCr Journal of Applied Crystallography, Volume 35, Part 2 (April
2002)<http://journals.iucr.org/j/issues/2002/02/00/issconts.html> and Volume
38, Part 1 (February
2005)<http://journals.iucr.org/j/issues/2002/02/00/issconts.html> for the
details.