I for one, don’t blame Jim for wanting this plot to appear in an official
publication rather than as a “freebie” on a web site.  He will get more credit
for it this way.

-          Kurt

From: rietveld_l-requ...@ill.fr [mailto:rietveld_l-requ...@ill.fr] On Behalf Of
Cline, James Dr.
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 9:59 AM
To: Alan Hewat
Cc: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: RE: Obtaining a silicon standard wafer

Hi,
Why don't you put these plots on your sales site...
The SRM people would never do this as they would have to explain the plot in a
technical manner to inquiring customers.
Well, the documents on the NIST site are already quite technical, and contain
plots, just not the nice comparative plots  you might need when choosing a line
standard eg
https://www-s.nist.gov/srmors/certificates/view_certGIF.cfm?certificate=640E

I did, indeed, include this plot (and a discussion of it) in the Vol H paper
and have taken measures to get it available online sooner, rather than later.

Jim

James P. Cline
Materials Measurement Science Division
100 Bureau Dr. stop 8520 [ B113 / Bldg 217 ]
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8523    USA
jcl...@nist.gov<mailto:jcl...@nist.gov>
(301) 975 5793
FAX (301) 975 5334