Hi Everybody ,

I'm starting to use RIFE and have some question:

First portion for authorization:

1. I create users memory authorization (i read about it here
http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Authentication+system+internals)

but i didn't find there anything about logout.

How can i implement logout ?

2. is it possible that some pages will be accessible for some roles
not just one ?

Database question:

I created simple site with database integration based on Friend
example from Rife

    <participant param="sites/config.xml">ParticipantConfig</participant>
    <participant
param="sites/datasources.xml">ParticipantDatasources</participant>
    <participant param="sites/users.xml">ParticipantMemoryUsers</participant>
    <participant param="frnews-web.xml">ParticipantSite</participant>

And when i want to create tables, i receive NPE in this construction:
        public FrNewsManager() {

super(Datasources.getRepInstance().getDatasource(Config.getRepInstance().getString("DATASOURCE")));
        }

Here's stack trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.frnews.web.rife.db.FrNewsManager.<init>(FrNewsManager.java:17)
at com.frnews.web.rife.element.Install.doConfirmation(Install.java:41)
at
at com.uwyn.rife.engine.ElementContext.processContext(ElementContext.java:450)

I run in debug mode and found that in com.uwyn.rife.rep.Rep class function
"public static
Participant getParticipant(String name)" returns null. Rep has
nullable sDefaultRepository.

The most strange thing that during application initialization
sDefaultRepository is set but then it becomes nullable.

i don't what it is bug in rife 1.5.1 or resin 3.0.21 or maybe i did
something wrong. Any ideas ?

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]