Hi All,
   Sorry for the vague subject but I'm not sure what else I could had put
there.  Here are a list of questions I've got now that I am building a RIFE
application for work:

1.  Can a template, in the html, get at it's name?  (The thing used in
getHtmlTemplate(<HERE>))
2.  How can I make my RIFE application change paths, or urls as specified in
the site.xml for each element, without breaking links to resources?  (I am
not using hard links to things like css, javascript and images.  So when my
path goes from /home to /something/else, my css, images and javascript are
not found)
3.  What is the best way to make the template html files reference the web
resources like css, javascript and images when not being deployed to Jetty?
(I am using the typical layout for a Java webapp with static resources at
the root of the .war)

That is it for now.  I appreciate your help.

Take care,

Jeremy