Geert Bevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> For example:

> HttpUtils.Page page = new HttpUtils.Request("http://localhost:8080/
> rest")
>     .postParam("submission", "call")
>     .postParam("script", xmlString)
>     .retrieve();
> System.out.println(page.getContent());

> However, note that this is probably not the most performant, fault-
> tolerant, flexible, x, y, z ... way of doing the post request from the
> client.

This works fine however I won't be able to sell it to the Perl guys who
have to use it. ;)

If I wanted it really to just submit using a post of text/xml and no
url-stuff -- how hard would that be? I guess I'd have to write an own
participant again...I'm just a bit scared as I don't know much about
this web stuff. My last participant was a home match (-> sockets) and
I'm not sure how hard it would be, to get the raw Servlet data?

Any pointers/estimations concerning this? Is somethign like this
possible/wanted in RIFE?

TIA,
-hs