Indeed it wasn't clear what you wanted to do exactly ;-)

Good you found what you need.

Merry Christmas to you too!

On 22 Dec 2006, at 14:02, Hynek Schlawack wrote:

Hynek Schlawack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Uhm, that's exactly what I want, and I actually know how to do it with
CURL or via netcat. And I also know how to achieve it in Perl, I'm
currently just totally confused how to achieve it in RIFE. :(

The first example is _exactly_ what I want, but where can I access the
document inside which is supplied there?

Ahhh, finally:

setProhibitRawAccess(false);
BufferedReader r = getHttpServletRequest().getReader();

This _had_ to be easy like that. *sigh*

Thanks for you help, I guess I wan't clear enough about my wishes.

--
Geert Bevin
Uwyn "Use what you need" - http://uwyn.com