Hi Alun,
(bcc'ed: atlas@)

First. Thanks for sharing. Many months I have been looking forward to
this first step in the direction of running the ATLAS network with only
hardware units.

Second. I know the RIPE NCC Atlas Team|Group is also looking into ways
of providing the Atlas Probe as a VM option of sorts. I do not know how
far this process is at the moment. But hoping you could share an overall
status on this, too?
E.g. current considerations, projects goals reached + not reached etc.

Kind regards,
Christoffer