Sorry Gert, but i strongly disagree.

I might be troubleshooting something in our network where I have no interest in
making the results public.
RIPE Atlas is primarily designed for INTERnet measurements, not Intranet. To
see, how things look like from other networks. If you want to troubleshoot
something inside your own network and need privacy, you can do it the classic
way, by using your internal test-equipment or monitoring.

There's no "right to see all measurements" here
I highly appreciate RIPE NCCs efforts for maximum transparency and open-data,
and i hope this will never change. This is what Atlas was intended to be (as
far as i can tell).

if someone wants to see something, they are free to run their own measurements
with their own credits.
In this point, i disagree as well. It shouldn't be necessary to run the same
measurement multiple times. For what reason? It would be a waste of credits,
time and ressources. Also, keep in mind that this redundant data has to be
stored somewhere.

If one has a problem with open-data philosophy, he shouldn't participate in
this project.

_There's only one exception_ i could agree with: measurements can be private,
if you only deploy your own probes/anchors for that measurement. But if you
decide to use other peoples probes, the results should be public.

BR,
Simon