On 2023-09-19 23:04, Ernst J. Oud wrote:
Considering the fact that all of Atlas is completely down for more than 24
hrs., I find the silence a bit deafening. No status updates, nothing. Weird.

Not up to RIPE standards.

Regards,

Ernst J. Oud

Good morning,

I'm sad to report that indeed there's still an issue with result processing - which is still reflected on the status page.

Specifically, the HBase backend that is responsible for storing and retrieving the new (and historic) results is struggling to store the data form the last ~24 hours. The teams have been working on solving this basically 24/7 since the issue occurred but haven't been successful yet.

All else (continuing to run existing measurements, creating new ones, real-time streaming of the results, APIs, UI, ...) are running undisturbed.

I hope this helps understanding the extent of the problem, and we'll of course let you know when there's progress.

Regards,
Robert