Hi,

On 2023-09-20 11:56, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 07:43:20AM +0200,
  Robert Kisteleki <rob...@ripe.net> wrote
  a message of 42 lines which said:

All else (continuing to run existing measurements, creating new ones,
real-time streaming of the results, APIs, UI, ...) are running undisturbed.

This is not what I observe. For instance, asking for 100 probes in
France yields a "No suitable probes" (see measurement #60181887). So,
"completely down" seems a fair summary to me.

In that measurement you're asking specifically for probes tagged with "system-ipv4-works" - which, as you can read in the related thread this morning, is a causality of the current issue we're facing. We have a fix for this particular slice of the problem that we can apply once the system has recovered.

Regards,
Robert