It makes absolute sense to pass a resource transfer policy that gives the
resource members the option of not getting dragged along the risky mess
AFRINIC is putting them through.

But I don’t see the necessity of passing an emergency policy when we
already have a resource transfer policy that has been discussed and has
achieved consensus before, so it only makes sense that the board ratifies
the *AFPUB-2019-V4-003-DRAFT04.*

Best regards,
Lamiaa CHNAYTI