MrSinatra;688279 Wrote:
> i understand.  all of us are just trying to work thru your issue
> methodically.  the first flac is what tag layer mp3tag is showing, and
> the second (flac) is all the tag types in the file.
>

> i don't want you to remove the entire tag, just those frames/fields in
> the tag i mentioned.  i just want to be sure they are not the cause.
>
> also, do you know what codeset the chars are in?  like UTF-16 maybe?
>

> it might be that just "resaving" the tag then fixes the file.  make
> sure you do full clears and rescans after making changes.

Ok, I tried removing the Fingerprint and analysis tags through MP3Tag
on a copy of the track and it still displayed wrong. Last night I tried
resaving the album tags track by track. When I turned on my computer
this morning the tracks all played and displayed correctly.For a little
while that is. As soon as I changed tracks to another album and then
went back to the affected tracks they displayed incorrectly again. I
think there are a number of tracks that are acting this way in my
library but I am coming to them randomly as I select music.

I am not sure how to tell what codeset I am using.

--
SlimChances