adamdea wrote:
> Let's suppose that I want to create (or recreate) the compilation album.
> [Or I want to save the space].
>
> Can we move on?

The short answer is no.
Although you can tag with multiple albums the way the scanner works is
that it looks in folders which typically would be

artist1/
album1
album2
artist2/
album1
album2

If you had a track in artist1/album1 that you also wanted to appear in
artist1/album2 then there has to be a physical copy in each location for
the scanner to see it.

HOWEVER this topic has made me think whether you could actually achieve
your objective with Linux symlinks but that is most definitely not for
the faint hearted and not guaranteed to work (could put the scanner into
a nasty loop) and even if it did would be an absolute pain to manage so
I think even the long answer is also No.

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones