DJanGo wrote:
> *lol* wash me - but dont make me wet...
>

> There is no way to add a album into an m3u.
How about the other way round? I think it might be useful to be able to
incorporate eg a Spotify playlist as an album

I have another email potential use case. I have the Hyperion complete
Schubert lieder which is about 600 is tracks originally on about 40
albums.
Those albums were thematic and by different singers. But when Hyperion
released the complete set they did so in chronological order of
composition (or something like that ).
It would be really useful to be able to dual tag the items for the
original album and the complete set, although track order within albums
might have to stay