Anyone here switched from UDSII to Rivendell? If so how hard was it to
transfer everything?
We're moving our traffic system right now (not sure what the new one is yet)
from DARTS.
And did try to contact Paravel Systems to get a quote for our whole market
(4 stations) but never
was successful in getting a hold of anyone? I could use some help there too.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM, Walter R. Fletcher <fletc...@uwyo.edu>wrote:

> Anyone here ever try telling TECO to "make love".
> It was an interesting easter egg.
>
> Thank God EDT came along.  No more SOS or TECO.
>
> __Reid__

*Matthew A. Chambers, CBT*
Assist. Broadcast Engineer
*KWIX - KRES - KIRK - KTCM*
300 West Reed Street
Moberly, MO 65270

660-263-1500
FAX: 660-269-8811
Cell: 660-676-3219

www.centralmoinfo.com

*Super Station KRES 104.7 FM*
*Information Radio KWIX 1230 AM*
*The Captain KIRK 99.9 FM*
*Glory KTCM 97.3 FM*
*
*
*[image: FlatCertLogoGradient_000.jpg]
*
*
*
*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.*
*
*