I wonder how do I trace caed? Trace is not a command in Ubuntu.

Pulseaudio is completely disabled on my system. I have to use JACK because
I route audio from Skype, Google Voice, and my mic onto the radio stream
(oh and I also use it to route Rivendell to my audio stream).
RDADMIN>SystemSettings used to say 48000 but I changed it recently to 44100
but was unable to test if it worked yet because of the invalid URL problem.

I did not compile Rivendell... I used tryphon packages.

I was running everything at 48000... I am trying to run now under 44100 but
I have not been able to test it with the rdimport invalid URL problem.

Thanks for asking questions guys... and providing a few suggestions. The
issue has not been resolved just yet... and I won't get anywhere until my
rdimport problem from a different rivendell-dev session is resolved.