Hello,

It looks really interesting, and we'll have a look into that ! We
currently use our own-flavored Gstreamer application, with CELT encoded
RTP packets, hooked into JACK on both ends, for our live presentations
outside of the studio, and it works quite well. But as it is made so
far, it requires some skills from the operator to set everything up.

That kind of software, very similar to what we use (Opus is the
maturation of CELT), could help us integrate a complete broadcast
system, easy to plug, easy to start. A "one-button-start" for any
presenter in the outside world.

We will definitely look into that. Thanks !

    Hoggins!