Hi everyone,

This is probably directed mainly to Alban. I have an install of Riv 2.1.4 via
the Tryphon repositories on Ubuntu 12.04 but I can't find the rlm_icecast2
module in the file system. I presume I need to compile this from source?

When I do (after adjusting this):

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Rivendell_Loadable_Module_%28RLM%29_SDK_-_For_Sending_Now_%26_Next_Data_to_external_systems

Next I run the gcc command in the rlm notes and get the error:

/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccCJBnw8.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata' can not
be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/tmp/ccCJBnw8.o: could not read symbols: Bad value

Do you know where I might go next please?

Thanks,

Mike