Maybe I found a bug.

first my setup: Server with var/snd and mysql, 2 asi 6012 cards.
workstation with http xport and cae set to the server.

Problem:

In rdadmin>hosts, under the settings for rd panel and the new rd
cartslots, onlythe first asi card can be selected on the workstation.
under airplay i can select ports on the second card, and under all
sections for the server I can select the second card, but for panel and
cartslots on the workstation it acts as though there is only one ASI card.

not sure that this is a bug, maybe I've got something else buggered up.
had it setup and working before the update, but imported a backup from
the current production system and had to change some settings in
rdadmin, and couldn't change those the way I wanted them.

I have 2 outputs and one input on each card and need them as follows:
o/o all log machines from airplay, 0/1 rdpanel (airplay or standalone),
rdcartslots, 1/0 preview for everything else (Wired only to monitor
section of board, 1/1 not used at the moment.

thanks.

Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director
WTRM-FM / TheCrossFM