From: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
[mailto:rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org] On Behalf Of
sas...@radio42.de
Sent: Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:30 AM
To: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
Subject: Re: [RDD] Voip Based Call Manager

Am 2013-04-22 06:55, schrieb Lee Baker:
> Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of any open source voip based
> call managers like Phonebox?
> Have been trying to find a nice solution for this.
> Cheers
> Lee

Hi Lee

Due to the lack of such a system, I started working on one :-) It's called
OnAirPhone and is meant to be a complete call/screening solution.
But it's really early alpha :)
You may have a look at the code here:
https://rc5.de/gitweb/?p=OnAirPhone.git;a=summary

and here is a small screenshot:
http://www.astrastudio.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Screenshot-OnAirPhone-S
creener.png

You will need yate http://yate.null.ro/pmwiki/ as soft switch and any SIP
based phone for the screening people and/or a sip softphone as hybrid
replacement (to/from on-air/broadcast console) You may use yate-qt4 (the sip
client provided by yate) or as I do:
a source-modified version of blink http://icanblink.com/download.phtml
so that the client does auto-answer.

With this you can completely control everything from within the OnAirPhone
Screener module:
Take calls, add notes & names, hold calls, transfer calls, hangup calls.
Everything from multiple PCs to multiple SIP clients/phones. Even over
openvpn.

But as I said: It's not completed by now and has still some features
missing.

Best regards
Sascha Ludwig