Hi everybody,
anyone has tried Rivendell on Debian Sid? I tried even using Tryphon .deb
and compiling it by myself.
It seems that compiling is better... Even though I can't import files...
The strange thing is that "rdimport --verbose MUSIC ../../file.wav" says
"...done". From its point of view everything is ok, but:
- I don't have audio in /var/snd
- Entries in RDLibrary say 00:00 duration (red).
Permissions on /var/snd are 777 (only for debug purpose) but it can't
import properly.
As rdimport says "...done" I was thinking a multimedia decoding problem.
Could it be?
Do you have any test to do in order to investigate better the problem?

Thank you

Alessio