I can't do any other test because I had to format the system.
Anyway, as you Fred asked, it didn't create any wav file. /var/snd was
empty, even though by rivendell point of view it was correctly imported (it
took less than a second).
Tonight I try with Xubuntu 12.04 with "Proposed updates" and manual Kernel
install.