Btw, sorry if this is not the place to ask this, but I'm trying to make my
own packages from the Alban's sources (rivendell_2.7.0-1.orig.tar.gz,
rivendell_2.7.0-1.debian.tar.gz, rivendell_2.7.0-1.dsc). Is there a place
with the steps well documented? I've tries following steps in [1], it
generated .deb packages, but I have problems with locales (i.e., Rivendell
apps keep in english ignoring the LANG environment variable).

[1]
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/debian-26/possible-to-build-deb-package-from-source-files-167634/