Thanks Cowboy-I will have to dig into this a little deeper later, because our group has about 100 computers, and no domain, so I have several "workgroups", but the only time a windows machine can see any Rivendell system is if its in the same workgroup as Rivendell.

Obviously we aren't using Rivendell for our automation systems *yet*, but its a long term goal of mine.

I apologize to the group for flooding the list with lots of questions lately. When you are used to doing things "the windows way" for almost 20 years, its VERY hard to play "catch up".

I have only recently forced myself to personally abandon Windows almost completely. [I'm convinced open source is the way of the future of computing].

-Alan