Verstuurd

Van: Morten Krarup Nielsen
Verzonden: ‎vrijdag‎ ‎2‎ ‎mei‎ ‎2014 ‎08‎:‎35
Aan: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System

Hi.

I'm just curious. What do you play before the news, if the song isn't cut and
there's 40 seconds left before the news?

Hello Ruediger,

I ran into the same problem, but fixed it like this: I made a macro cart with
the "Play Next" command (PN 1!), set it to MAKE NEXT at xx.59.00 and put it
right before the NEWS event. Which I then set to HARD START at xx.59.45. If a
song is finished between xx.59.00 and xx.59.45, the "Play Next" command will
overrule the HARD START event, if a song isn't finished by the time of
xx.59.45, the HARD START will overrule the "Play Next" command.

Kind Regards,

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle

The Netherlands